Friday, July 28, 2006

All is well

I just got a lovely e-mail from Sears.com telling me that my washer is now available for pickup. It looks like I may be able to get everything actually moved in tomorrow. With all of the stuff I have, I am always amazed that I can transport it from one place to another. I will be really grateful to get in and get settled. I have all kinds of projects on my list of things I want to do with the house, but my number one priority is to get back to a semblance of a balanced life. The last month has been a lot of fun and a lot of hard work, but I'd like my house projects to revert to weekend status.

I'll be offline for a few days until my cable is installed on Sunday. I'll try to drop in on a few friendly computers to post, but happy moving to all of my moving friends (Amy and Joanne) and Happy Friday to everyone else.

3 comments:

COrealtor said...

good luck with the big move! I added your blog to my site for all to see: http://ejucatedguy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Happy moving to you too. I envy that you only have to drive across town rather than across half the country--the desert, to boot!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the move, Sarah!

I hope it has cooled off a bit, and that your move will be swift and easy!