Saturday, July 15, 2006

I had a really good name for this post, but I forgot it

Lots of pictures today. I went over to my house early. It is a sad story, really. I was so tired last night that I accidentally turned my alarm on. After I hit the snooze button about 4 times, it occurred to me that I could just turn it off. At that point, I had already gained consciousness and noticed that I was a little too warm and a little too awake. So, I got up and headed out.

The good part is that I got all of the doors and doorways painted. My dishwasher is installed and my dad is going to help me install the microwave tomorrow after we put the cabinet back up. I think it is a good Sunday project. We should be able to get it done in plenty of time to go have a barbecue tomorrow afternoon at Illahee state beach.

Since it is Saturday, we had to give the kids some entertainment. Tonight, we took part in an American classic - the monster truck rally. I'm not sure I imagined I would ever attend something like this, but it was a blast. Jacob (on the right) is really into it and he cheers and says, "This really rocks" a lot. Totally worth it.

Such a good day. Still my favorite day of the week.

No comments: