Friday, October 17, 2008

What day is it today?

It is really hard to keep track of what day of the week it is. Today, I was amazed that it is already Friday. It seems like we were watching football just yesterday. I think I was so caught up in waiting to figure out if Thomas gained enough weight this week that I didn't realize how quickly time is passing.

We definitely have noticed that Thomas is bigger now. He is starting to leak through his newborn diapers which means it is time to go to the next size up. The clothes that were fitting him a week ago are starting to look small. This morning his face looked bigger to me.

Thomas was 3 weeks old yesterday which means we are almost to the one month mark. He is starting to have more ability to focus and be interactive with us while he is awake. I can see him trying to figure out what is going on in the world. It is really amazing to see him grow and change so much.

Josh gave me a big treat last night. He stayed up with Thomas and did all of the feedings last night so I could sleep. I actually slept from 11 pm to 6 am. It was a real treat.

My baby is stirring so I will sign off for the day. Happy Friday!

No comments: