Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Short post

This is how my son sleeps. Hands in the air with a tiny little smile on his face...

Sometimes during his waking times, he just stares at the light. I wonder what he must be thinking.

Just a short couple of pictures today. I have dinner on the stove (turkey chili - not made from a can!) and Thomas is starting to make some noise.

A quick note here on how I don't know how people do this alone. I have a lot of respect for single parents. I am able to stay sane because my husband is such a great partner in this whole process. Because he takes most of the night duty (except the parts of the feeding process that only I can do), I am able to get some sleep, which makes all things a little easier. Even though Josh is out right now, I know that he will be back later in the evening and that allows me to have a lot more confidence in taking care of Thomas.

Okay, the timer just beeped - the chili is ready :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading about the integration of Thomas into your lives. What a blessed little guy he is...and handsome too!
Love you all...Em