Saturday, October 04, 2008

Bits and Pieces

We are sitting here at the end of another day. Thomas has been eating a lot today. We feel like we can see him growing. After his initial slow growth, it is great to see him thriving.

Our big trip of the day was to the grocery store. We made it almost all the way there and back before he woke up. By the time we got home he was ready to eat again.

Tomorrow we ae going to church and to hockey - another big day of outings. In between we have the Seahawks game and Thomas has his little Seahawks onesie to show his team spirit.

I haven't written about my recovery very much, but I am on the mend. I am now able to go up and down the stairs and pick things up off the floor. In addition, I can put on my own socks and shoes and last night I was able to sleep on my side for the first time since Thomas was born. The swelling in my legs has gone down considerably and I have lost enough weight that I was able to put my wedding rings back on after months of not wearing them.

We are celebrating being back at home for a full week today. It is amazing how fast it goes by.

No comments: