Sunday, October 19, 2008

Every Day is like Sunday

I just realized that I hadn't posted anything today and I am in the habit now of posting on a daily basis.

It seemed a lot harder to get to church on time this morning than it was last week and the week before. We are still trying to figure out what to do at night. Josh had been staying up with the baby and just waking me briefly at night for feedings. At 6 I would take the baby and Josh would sleep until noon or so. But, it is not always practical. So, last night, we went back to splitting the night feedings. That meant that I got up later this morning and then time just flew by and we ended up being a little late. It really made me realize that we are still trying to figure things out - but that is normal only 3 weeks after giving birth.

This afternoon, our friends, Tom and Margaret came over for a visit. It was great to see them and have some time to hang out at our house. They had not been to our house before so we got to show them where we live. They have 3 kids and I had not met their children before and it was great to finally see the whole family.

Thomas is waking up, so I will sign off. For those of you that are connected to me on Facebook, I posted a photo album with some of our Thomas pictures, so take a look.

No comments: