Monday, October 06, 2008

Busy Sunday

We had a busy day yesterday so I didn't post anything. We got up in the morning and managed to get to church on time. The morning stuff is the hardest to get to since we normally don't get "ready" until about noon. My parents went and got us Red Robin burgers afterward and brought them back here since I am not quite ready to go to restaurants yet. We also got to watch the (awful) Seahawks game which I had Tivo'd.

In the evening, we went to Josh's hockey game. His whole family came down to the rink and we got a nice visit with them. Josh had a great game, too.

When we got home, Thomas became a little hungry and proceeded to eat at one hour intervals until about midnight. He was having a difficult time in between feedings and did some protesting along the way. Josh stayed up with him after he ate, so he didn't get much sleep last night. I think Thomas finally got to sleep around 1 and then was up by 3 for his next feeding. We are really blessed - this is the first night we had where our baby was really restless and fussy. And, he finally settled down after the 3:00 feeding, so we got some sleep before he woke up this morning at 7:30.

This is a good time for me to write about how great Josh is. He stays up late with Thomas, makes all the meals, cleans the kitchen, changes diapers and loves to hang out with his son. I can't imagine doing this without him - or with him going off to work every day. I am really happy that he is able to stay at home with me and work from here.

We have to go down to Fed Ex today to pick up Josh's replacement phone (his iPhone crashed) and that is all of our big plans. Tomorrow we go to the doctor for Thomas' next appointment. We will update on his progress tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: