Monday, June 26, 2006

Idyllic (with pictures)



This is the view from the deck of our condo. I'm sitting outside right now staring at the water and periodically having conversation with the rest of my family that is sitting out here with me. We are all too hot to be inside and we are enjoying the sunset.

We got up and had a lovely breakfast and then the boys (Dad, Robb, Jacob, Jonah, Noah) went for a walk. It gave us plenty of time to get dinner prepped and lunch fixed for the picnic.

We took the boat over to a lovely beach and had lunch and let the kids play in the water. It was relaxing and fun.

We came back to put Noah down for a nap and then Robb, Reba and I took the older kids out in the boat with a towable inflatable. It was so much fun. Of course we are all exhausted in a good way and we were really grateful that we made dinner this morning.

Now more cards. I'm being called in. Happy summer sunsets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I wouldn't give for a little Priest Lake vacation!!!!! It looks like you guys are having fun!

I miss you....and reading through your blog, I realized that I have no clue what's going on, where you work....ANYTHING! Some friend I am :) Send me an email, K?