Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Hard Day


Do you ever have those days when things are just difficult? The small task becomes enormous and time consuming or the phone call goes poorly. Today was one of those days. I wanted to get on the 5:30 ferry, but that just proved impossible. So I drove around and ended up in traffic and got to Home Depot and it took a long time to pay and then I had to get gas and I didn't get to my house until 8:45. But, this is what I found and how good is that? My dad had primered the ceilings in the kitchen, the spare room and the hall. So I did the touch ups in the bathroom while he continued with the primer in the hall. Now they are all ready to paint. I can't say enough times how much I appreciate my dad for doing this and my mom for being willing to grab another roller at Home Depot and bring it down so we could work together.

Tomorrow I hope to get the painting done on the ceiling in the kitchen. I am counting the days to vacation - only 3 left...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...and isn't family wonderful?