Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Picture of the day (or two)


These were actually pictures from yesterday, but I just had a chance to download them. I love the one of Josh and Thomas sleeping - they were both so out at that point that they had no idea I took the picture. The picture of Jill (one of our cats) watching over Thomas just made me laugh. When we are all hanging out in the living room, the cats will often watch over the baby.

We don't always get to take pictures of all the firsts. Today, Thomas had his first (impromptu) bath. He had a little incident while getting his diaper changed which required us to bathe him. He did not like it. But, once we got him wrapped up in a towel and cuddled up with me, he calmed down.

We'll try to take more pictures in the next couple of days.

No comments: