Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pictures!

I finally had a chance to download the pictures off of our camera, so here are a few photos!




Here I am in street clothes getting ready to go home from the hospital. At this point I was starting to feel like a person again instead of a patient.










Both of Tommy's grandmas came to see him home. They are both proud and now super helpful grandmothers.

We don't know what we would do without them.









Tommy - ready for his first car ride. He did not protest the car seat at all. In fact, he fell asleep almost im













I rode in the back seat with Tommy on the way home - partly to keep an eye on him and partly because the back seat is a little easier to get in and out of.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so happy for you and your husband! Thomas has great parents :-) I was induced too, so I know that route. He is beautiful and you were awesome to document it all! I wasn't blogging then, but even if I was I don't think I'd have the gumption to do it! Congratulations Sarah!