Monday, September 01, 2008

Blogging the Baby

I was thinking the other day that I needed to start posting some pictures prior to the actual birth. I'm also intending to use this as the spot to post pictures once the baby is born. Joanne and Emily want to see pictures of me pregnant, so here are a couple, one blurry one of me from the side and one of the belly...







In the last couple of days, I have been getting bigger and bigger. The evidence is all in the belly button which keeps popping further and further out.

We did get out to a Seahawks game on Friday night, which was fun. We figured it would be the only one we get to all season. I've been trying to take it easy this weekend, finishing up the cross stitch piece I am doing for Thomas' room. I am down to the final outline stitching, so I hope to get it finished before he comes. I'm also looking forward to getting back to my knitting projects. So, I am going back to that now. We will try to take some more belly pictures in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Oh my goodness!

You're PREGNANT! And BEAUTIFUL! And I wish I could come and rub your belly!

Thanks for the pictures--you're just gorgeous!

Love, love, love,

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good girl! Is pregnancy everything you thought?? I miss hanging out with you!
Love, Mindy