We have been in the hospital now for 24 hours. It turns out that induction is a lot of waiting :)
I have still not made any progress. I have been on a pitocin drip for most of the time I've been here. We had a couple of times where Thomas' heartbeat decelerated so they have been increasing the dose very slowly. If we have any more decelerations, we have to have a c-section, so the doctor is just playing it safe.
Both Josh and I got a decent amount of sleep last night despite the beds, so we are in a really positive frame of mind. We have been blessed with lots of visitors (the lady at the front desk even commented on it). Please keep us in your prayers. We really hope to have a baby sometime today.