Saturday, September 13, 2008

Done with work!

Josh and I are now officially done with work. He is "retired" and I am on maternity leave. It feels strange because now we are just waiting for the baby to make his appearance. I finished the cross stitch I was doing for Thomas' room this morning. Tomorrow I will take it to the craft store to be framed.

The nicest part about taking off in September is that we have GREAT weather here in Bremerton. I went outside and picked a lot of our apples and pears. I may do some early baking of treats in the next couple of days. And, we are about to head out to Hood Canal for a little late afternoon boating (or for me, sitting on the beach).

We'll continue to update if anything happens, but for now, we are just taking it easy for a couple of days.

No comments: