Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another day, another walk

After yesterday's walk where my calves cramped up, we went to the mall so I could get some sneakers. I have been wearing flip flops and sandals all summer because I don't like to wear shoes when it is hot. The new shoes were a life saver. We just went on a walk again and I am in much better shape than I was yesterday. I'm not sure how much the walking is helping. Thomas seems to like it, so we will keep it up.

We also got to go and have dinner with Mom and Dad and Robb and Rebecca and their kids last night. It is really great to be here and to be able to enjoy a little time with the family. Because we work in Seattle, we are usually not home in time to do stuff like this. Tonight we are going to meet up with Jen and Jeremy for pizza.

The other thing I have been doing during the day is knitting. I made a little teddy bear for Thomas. I bought the yarn a while ago and had not had a chance to work on it until now. I also finished my nursing shawl and started a poncho with the leftover yarn. We'll see how far I get while I am waiting.

Tomorrow we go back to the doctor for an NST and ultrasound. We will post the results afterward. :)

1 comment:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Loving your daily updates! Praying for you!