Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weekend!

We went out to the Cloverleaf last night to see a comedy competition. We met up with my parents, Josh's parents and Jeremy to see the show. First, we ordered a pizza and some salads. We laughed a lot. It was a great way to end the week.

We got home late, so I went straight to bed and didn't blog. Now, I am doing my usual Saturday morning lay on the couch and my kitty just jumped up for a little snuggle. We don't have a whole lot going on this weekend which is kind of nice. I need a little time to knit and hang out. We bought Arrested Development, all 3 seasons, so I am happy to finally experience it. Josh has always talked about how much he liked the show, so I am looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Loved talking to you last night...thanks for calling me! Enjoy your Saturday--Audrey's over at Mom and Dad's working on building a rocket with her Papa, I'm still in my jammies after hanging out on the couch and reading a book this morning, Toben and Emma are talking golf.

Gotta go throw on some sweats--we're going to meet Mom and Dad for lunch at the new Mexican place. Not San Diego Mexican, but pretty good.

Love ya like crazy!
Joanne