Thursday, January 17, 2008

True Love

We are watching the Princess Bride. It just started. I always forget how much I love this movie. In High School we used to act out entire scenes from the movie when the mood struck. I can't believe it is still as good today as it was then. A classic.

It was a good and regular day today. We got to meet up with Hannah for dinner on the way home. It is great to have her right on our evening commute. We used to just call her when we were on our way and thinking about stopping in her neighborhood, but we have found that it is better to plan ahead a little since she has so many evening commitments.

We just got to the first inconceivable, so I will sign off and watch a movie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I love having dinner with you two!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

I love that movie too. It's been a while, though, so we may have to pick that one for our family movie night this weekend!