Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Looks like snow

We went to Jason and Joanne's after work to play Carcassonne (are you starting to sense a theme here?). We brought Subway and did end up playing one round of Rock Band - I was the singer :)

We brought Jason back with us to pick up his parents van for a trip to the mountains this weekend. On the way back, they called to say it was snowing in Bremerton again. I am once again thankful for all of my Colorado snow driving experience. It was still the wet kind and the roads were not frozen yet which was really nice. I have an early meeting in the morning and we are going to play by ear whether I should drive in to the meeting or do it by phone. I so wish it was the weekend and we could spend the day curled up on the couch tomorrow enjoying the scenery.

Now it is time to crash, the cats are all ready to get settled and my eyes are getting heavy. Goodnight.

No comments: