Monday, January 21, 2008

Quick Post

I just realized that I forgot to blog yesterday. We went to church and then out to lunch with my parents, but we spent most of the day cozied up in front of the TV watching the last 2 playoff games. I always get a little sad at this time of the year because football season is almost over and won't be back until the middle of the summer. Now we will have to figure out some other Sunday afternoon relaxing activity.

Jeremy came over for dinner and a couple of games of Carcassonne before we headed off to their hockey game. Hockey is also in playoffs, but the time in between seasons is one week, so not as much sadness there. The tough part about that is that we get home late and then have to get up Monday morning for work.

I bought myself some office supplies this weekend for my new cubicle and brought them in today. I got annoyed last week with the fact that my Rolodex was a mess and I couldn't find anyone's card. I bought another Rolodex this weekend so I could split the alphabet in half, so now I can easily find all the cards which are organized and put away. I know, nerdy.

Hope all your Monday's are going well and I can't believe so many of you have the day off...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you had to work! Bummer!