Monday, January 07, 2008

The days are going by so fast

After all of the long, lazy days off in the last couple of weeks, I have found that the days at work go by really fast. Of course, I have a lot going on right now trying to learn about all of the new things in my job. I love it. I am doing a lot more with technology now and I get to hear about some of the cool things that we are working on.

At the end of the day, I am tired. But, in a good way. We went to Jason and Joanne's after work and then went out to dinner. After dinner, we took they boys shopping at the new Nordstrom rack. Jason got a nice pair of shoes and Josh got some new shirts. It was nice to be shopping for someone else.

Tomorrow we are having dinner on the way home with my sister, Hannah. She is one of the reasons I blog every day so I have to give her proper credit. Hope all your Mondays were good. Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments: