Tuesday, January 08, 2008

More Snow

We woke up to snow this morning, so we waited a little while to leave and had a slow morning. The roads were crazy - especially getting off our hill. But, once we got down to the freeway things were pretty good - wet, but manageable. We got in at about 10:30.

I love the snow here at our house - it is so beautiful and I love waking up in the morning and seeing the backyard covered. This morning I was a little less happy because I did not bring home my laptop last night, so I had to go to work. It turned out fine, but it reminded me that I need to be bringing my laptop home in case it snows.

I got a great note from my Grandma today and gave her the blog url, so now she is keeping up on all the new appliances and football games as well.

Speaking of football games, I put up a picture on the entry from Saturday about the football game. That picture and the one above were taken on Josh's iPhone - amazing.

After work, we met up with Hannah at Red Robin in Federal Way for dinner. We have really enjoyed hanging out with family lately and it was nice to see Hannah. She was gone last weekend on a retreat with her youth group so it was great to catch up with her.

Now, we are ready to crash. Here's hoping you get occasional good snows in your life.

1 comment:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

What a lovely sight to drive home to after a long day of work!

Love you much,
J.