Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming

Yesterday was pretty, lots of eating and meeting. I probably could have blogged last night, but at that point, all I wanted to do was lay down. I'm starting to feel like I do a lot of coming home and going straight to bed. I have it down to a science. The hardest part for me is making the coffee. It doesn't take any more time than anything else, but it is a mental block for me. Every night, after I make it, I think "that wasn't that hard", but it doesn't make it any easier.

We went to Jason and Joanne's after work so Josh could set up the wireless on Jason's Xbox. Unfortunately, we didn't have the right wireless device. We did get a nice dinner and a game of Carcassonne.

That is all for now. Sleeping...

No comments: