Monday, November 10, 2008

My son is laying next to an inch worm toy that he has. It is exactly 24 inches long. Crazy. He is growing out of clothes faster than he can wear them. I bought size 2 diapers for him today (we have about 50 of the size ones left and that will be about the time when we really need to go to a bigger size). I'm curious about when it will slow down. Obviously he cannot gain a pound a week for his entire first year - he would be 52 pounds! We'll see how big he is at his 2 month appointment next week :)

I had my appointment with the doctor today and got a clean bill of health. Everything has healed well and I can now start lifting weights. I went by myself and then did a little shopping before meeting Josh and Joey for lunch. After lunch, we went to visit Josh's parents - they have been out of town for a week and they were dying to see Thomas. It was a crazy full day. Tomorrow is more low key - the only thing we have going is a visit from the cable guy. If it doesn't rain, we may be able to go out for a nice walk!

No comments: