Friday, April 08, 2011

At the Airport in NJ

I'm getting on a plane in a few minutes to fly to Minneapolis and on from there to Seattle. It was a great trip to NY, capped off by a fun night last night. I got to meet up with a friend for drinks and then out to dinner with 4 people I work with. We ate at a little restaurant called Piadina in the Village and monopolized the table for 2 and a half hours. It was the most funny dinner I've had in a while. I didn't get back to the hotel until after midnight and 8:00 came too quickly this morning.

This week went by really quickly and I can't wait to get home and Josh and Thomas and Charlotte tonight. It was strange to be away from them for a couple of days...

Happy Friday and hope you are enjoying your day, whatever you are doing.

No comments: