Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Photo

After I posted last night, we set up the camera to take this family photo. Thomas is getting dedicated at church this weekend and we needed a picture of the three of us together. It is amazing that we didn't have one yet.

We are having a mellow at home day and Thomas has been very snoozy. I have had a lot of time to work on my knitting and I just finished one of my balls of yarn and need to switch to a new one, so I thought it would be the perfect time to post this picture. I have about 3 knitting projects going and I hope to get some of them finished before I go back to work. I really need to finish the slippers I started for Josh. Now that he is home all day and it is so cold outside, he will actually get a chance to wear them.

Thomas is stirring - time to eat!

No comments: