Thursday, February 07, 2008

So Tired

I have been getting home every night and going straight to bed. We are having meetings and trainings all week at work which is exhausting. We usually work straight through from 8-5 and then we had a couple of after work activities. I was driving in and thinking about how I keep forgetting to blog.

Yesterday, Josh got his new skating surface for the garage. It is really cool. He put it all together and tested out and it works perfectly. The surface is called Super Glide and now he has a little practice area in the garage where he can skate and practice his shooting. It is very cool.

I am leaving on Sunday for New York for a Tools of Change in Publishing conference. It should be a really good conference.

That's all my updates. Sleepy now. Sleep well.

No comments: