Saturday, February 16, 2008

Home Again

I had a great week in New York, but I am really glad to be home. For some reason, at this time of year, the flights are really bumpy. There was a lot of wind in New York when we landed and that was tough. Last night's flight was not so bad. Josh came into the airport to get me and I was really happy to see him. I don't like being away for an entire week.

Today is for doing nothing (or very little). We are going to go see the movie Jumper. Then, we have some Home Depot shopping to do. Josh wants to put a rubber bumper around the "ice" rink in our garage so we are going to try to find some materials to do that. Then, we have to go over to Costco to get the lug nuts on our tires tightened. Josh had an adventure while I was gone - he blew a tire on I5. So, he had to get new tires for the car. Sound like fun? Have a great weekend.

No comments: