Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday night movie

We saw No Country for Old Men tonight after work. This Friday night movie thing is starting to become a tradition. So, we liked the movie. We could see why it was nominated for an Oscar. But, I came out afterward and said "It's not as good as Juno". And, it wasn't. Maybe I just like more whimsical and light movies.

Tomorrow I am going to caucus for Barack Obama. It seems like a strange thing to do on a Saturday, but I'm going to do it. I have never been particularly involved in the political process, but I feel like I should really take action this year.

So, that and getting ready for my trip will be my exciting Saturday. Hope yours is restful. I must now update the software on my Mac because the little button at the bottom is insisting that it is time. Good night.

No comments: