Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday night


I'm waiting for Josh to get home with my treat from Dairy Queen. He has been taking a hockey class this week from 6-8 every night, so Thomas has been spending time with lots of family while I am driving home. It is fun to see him interacting with his grandparents and his cousins. He is getting so steady on his feet and everyone is trying to get him to say more words, so he is learning a bunch.

In my last post, I forgot to update his stats and as we are coming up on his 11 month birthday, I thought it would be great to note how big he was at his 9 month appointment - seems like yesterday. Thomas weighed in at a healthy 24 lbs and 30.5 inches long. He is off the chart for his age in height and almost in weight. The funny thing is that he doesn't look huge until you see him next to other kids his age.

My treat has arrived. I will try to find a picture to put up later. Thomas has been enjoying the nice weather this week and Josh got a great shot of him drinking from the hose.

No comments: