Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How I get through the hours away


I was away in New York from Monday - Friday last week and Josh sent me the picture above of my little cheeseball eating ravioli. He is getting so big and with some of his newer clothes, he is really starting to look like a little boy. With the steadiness on his feet growing every day and his growing vocabulary, I can almost imagine the day when he will actually be able to talk to me on the phone.

Occasionally, he will now talk to me on speakerphone, but if he gets anywhere near the handset, he gets too distracted by the buttons and prefers to type out secret messages to me on the number pad.

We had a very full weekend after I returned. We spent some time visiting with both our families on Saturday and then took Rebecca and Robb to the Seahawk's game on Sunday for Rebecca's birthday. Needless to say, I am still in recovery from all the travel and I am taking Friday off to hang out with Josh and Thomas (oh, and to go to the doctor for an ultrasound). Next Friday is Thomas' birthday so I am taking it off as well, and we are trying to figure out something fun for Mom and Dad and Thomas to do together. Any suggestions?

No comments: