Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas



My mom and sister give me a hard time for not keeping up the blog regularly. This has been an exciting, incredible year filled with all kinds of new things that have used up lots of my spare time. I don't know that things will be slowing down anytime soon, but I will try to take more pictures and post more often. Perhaps that will be my resolution. It will be helped by the brand new MacBook I got for Christmas. :)



Yes, it was a great Christmas. Our first married Christmas and we had so much fun picking out gifts for our families and for each other. We had a really good time with my family on Christmas Eve at Robb and Rebecca's place. We got the kids laptops from the One Laptop per Child program and they were thrilled. We were thrilled as well since I checked the delivery date a week ago and they were supposed to arrive at the end of January. We considered it our Christmas miracle when the FedEx truck showed up on Christmas Eve with the laptops.

Christmas day we spent with Josh's family. We had a really great, relaxed day opening presents and celebrating with family. We also got our white Christmas. The snow started falling around 1:00 and continued all day. It made getting home last night a little tricky, but we made it. This morning the backyard is full of snow and it is lovely to think about spending the day inside playing with all of our new toys and doing a little cooking - it feels like a day for soup.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am going to consider you posting on your blog my Christmas miracle! I wore my beautiful poncho today! Thank you so much!