Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another 4 day weekend

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. I got up early to go to work and didn't get home until 10 pm, at which point I went straight to bed. I had a hard day at work yesterday. It was my last day in the office before I start my new job. I had to pack up my office (I'm moving to a new building). And, I had to wrap up some loose ends. My team took me out to lunch to give me a proper send off.

We still have tons of snow. It was a little tricky getting out of here yesterday, but my 6 years of Colorado driving experience helped out. If I could boil all of my driving in snow advice down to one sentence it would be "Drive slow". I can't believe how many people think that they can drive at the same speed in ice/snow and not crash.

Today we are going to get a new refrigerator. We have been meaning to buy one since we moved into this house, but we aren't particularly motivated. Now that I have been cooking more, I have recognized that we need to get one. I'm hoping for some year end sales so we can get a good deal.

Hope you all are having a good, happy, safe weekend.

No comments: