Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Pajama Day #2

It is the third day with snow on the ground here and it has just started snowing again. So beautiful. I stayed in my pajamas until 2:00 yesterday and I think I may do the same today. I have been playing with my new computer, transferring files from my old computer and doing a little bit of knitting. I am working on a scarf for my husband. He picked out the yarn on a recent trip to Leavenworth and I have been working on it ever since. It is strange for me to have more than one project going on at a time, but I also have a sweater that I have been working on and another scarf for me. All different patterns and different size needles. The past month has not left a lot of time for knitting with all of the holiday preparations, but now I am getting back into it.

I made my soup yesterday - a corn chowder with bacon. It was perfect for a snowy day. I did manage to go out and do a little shopping and then we went to see The Golden Compass. It was good, but not as good as the last two movies we saw. We've been trying to catch up on our vacation with all the movies we wanted to see before they left the theater. We saw Juno last Friday which was by far my favorite of all the movies we've seen. We also saw Charlie Wilson's War on Sunday which ran a close second.

I have to go to work tomorrow to finish up for the year. It is my last day in my current job. Next Wednesday, I start a new job within the same company. I like the idea of starting a new job in a new year and I am excited to have a new opportunity. But, for today, I am going to enjoy my life at home. Happy Pajama Day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Two posts in two days! God bless Josh for getting you a new computer.

Joanne said...

Happy pajama day indeed! I'm still in mine. :) I can't believe there is still snow on the ground over there! We had mixed rain/snow this morning, but absolutely nothing stuck from Christmas. I'm glad you're having fun with your toys. We are with ours too. ;)