Friday, September 01, 2006

For Joanne

I keep meaning to update the blog and I have been distracted by many things this week, almost none of them being work. I WAS working late on Monday (I had to go to a baseball game with a vendor) and this IS a crazy time at work. But, most evenings, I have been having fun. Tuesday night, we met up with some friends and had a hilarious dinner experience in the U district. Of course, that means we got home late.

Wednesday, we went and visited Hannah in her new apartment in Tacoma. Josh spent a great deal of time making friends with Hannah's dog, Rosie. Rosie is a cocker spaniel that Hannah rescued many moons ago and she has always been skittish around men. It is really cool that Hannah is here in the area now and it was cool to hang out with her.

Now, I have to own up to the fact that last night, I was playing Halo on XBox. I have a feeling that this could take up a lot of my time if I let it. But, I am going to try not to let it :)

Tomorrow, we are going to the Gorge to see Dave Matthews Band. I am looking forward to the unbelievable weather and the great views of the Columbia River. I promise to put batteries in my camera and take lots of pictures.

I also promise to update more than once a week. Happy 3 day weekend everybody!

1 comment:

COrealtor said...

hmmmm...Halo. Very addictive. VERY addictive.