Friday, September 22, 2006

Slacker (or not)

I've been galivanting around the world without an internet connection. It has been a strange trip. I tried to post some pictures of our camping trip on the 10th of September before I left for New York, but they would not upload. I'll try again this weekend...

I also promise to post some pictures from New York. I spent last week there for work and it was a little crazy. We had meetings all day from 8am to 10pm and the wireless in the hotel was SLOWWWWWW. So, I did not post anything. I was really missing Seattle. I've been to New York quite a few times for business, and this time I really missed the sky. It was a little difficult for me.

Josh flew out on Friday and we spent the weekend running around and seeing the sights. It was his first time in New York, so I took him to all of the big things - Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. We also got to see Spamalot which was a hilarious and fun show. We got back on Monday and in addition to fighting jet lag all week, I had to catch up from being out of the office. I feel like I have been in meetings forever.

Hope everyone is doing well and has grand plans for the weekend. My grand plan is to post some pictures here. Cheers and Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. I miss you when you don't post anything and find myself worrying about you...! Glad you had a good trip and welcome home.