Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day

That's my dad. Doesn't he look nice in a suit? When I was growing up, my dad was a pastor and he wore a suit a lot and on Sunday he wore a robe. I sometimes miss the formal touches, I think they are very distinguishing. Now, he doesn't have to dress up as much since his office is at his house. He is now a missionary and works for the Antioch Network, putting people and churches and people groups all over the world together. Pretty cool.

Yesterday, we spent time with both of our dads. In the afternoon, we went over to Josh's parents house and hung out with them. We talked and played a game and had a grand time. Then we went to Robb and Reba's and Hannah came up from Tacoma and we had a great dinner with our parents. The kids were full of energy and we all had a great time.

Hope you all spent time with your dad on Father's Day and had a great time!

No comments: