Monday, December 31, 2007

Working from home

I was planning to take today off, but I didn't quite finish everything on Friday, so I am working from home today. Josh is also working from home since we thought it would be a bad idea to try to drive over to Seattle and back today. We are now firmly rooted to the couch and typing away on our various computers. Of course, we have yet to get out of our pajamas. I wish we could do this more often. Most of my job involves going to meetings which makes working from home difficult.

We went to the mall after church yesterday and bought a new dishwasher to go with our new refrigerator. We hope to have them both installed next Saturday. We had a list of things we wanted to do to our house when we moved in and then life kept happening so fast that we haven't done any of them. I'm really happy to start getting some of the things done to our kitchen since I spend so much time in there on the weekends.

This will be my last post of 2007 and the posts I've made in the last week have doubled my blogging for the year. I have been meaning to do more blogging and I can't say that I will blog every day in 2008, but I will be doing this more.

We have plans to go out tonight to a local bar that is having a comedian and dancing. Our friends, Kyle and Anna, own the bar and we have invited a bunch of people. I'm looking forward to having a few laughs and hanging out with friends. Happy New Year!

No comments: